Friday, May 1, 2015

Review: NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation

Hello Everyone!

Lately, I've had this growing obsession with glowing skin so I've been trying out a few different liquid highlighters and luminous foundations. I've been trying the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation for a few weeks now and here is my overall review based on my skin type which is combination skin.

The foundation claims to stay on for 16 hours. It's a light weight formula that's oil free and paraben free. It gives you a natural finish and you can achieve a medium to full coverage. The best way to apply this foundation is by warming it up and working it into your skin by using your fingers. I tried to use it with a brush and I did not like the way it looked or stayed throughout the day.


Details:
  • 1oz/ $57 CAN
  • 20 shades
  • Oil Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Natural Finish
  • Buildable Coverage 
  • For all Skin Types
Pros:
  • Packing, it has a pump!
  • Long wearing
  • Photographs well
  • Lightweight
  • Doesn't oxidize
Cons:
  • Can enhance dry skin
  • Doesn't last long without a primer

Overall, I do like this foundation. With the summer coming up it most likely will not be my every day foundation. If you are a very dry skin I highly suggest prepping your skin with a hydrating skin care routine and a hydrating primer. If you are an oily skin set your t-zone with a translucent powder. Anyone with combination skin you can also set your t-zone with a powder.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment