Sunday, May 31, 2015

S/C Contouring and Highlighting!

Hello Lovelies!

I am so pleased that Sephora Collection has FINALLY released a highlighting and contour stick.

The best part is that it comes in 4 shades. They released the following shades:
  • light
  • medium
  • tan
  • deep

I purchased the 'medium' and 'deep'. This product retails for $25.00 CAN. They are a cream to powder finish. Also, another reason why I was so pleased with these is because they are matte.. usually brands release a contouring product that has a orange toned contour and a shimmery highlight (I absolutely despise that). These contour sticks blend very well and the contour is buildable.

This product is amazing for anyone who wants to learn how to contour and highlight or wants to get into cream contouring. I cannot emphasize how pleased I am with these shades. I recommend this to anyone, beginners and pros! For the price and quality you just cannot go wrong with this product. I will give these a 10/10 for price, shade range, quality and efficiency.

Good job Sephora Collection!

xoxo, Savleen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Savleen,

    Very nice information of Highlight lowlight face contour duo from Sephora….Can you post a picture of its ingredient list please ?

    XXX
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sophie,

      I no longer have the packaging. The ingredients can be found on the sephora website. I will link it for you! Hope this helps. http://www.sephora.com/highlight-lowlight-face-contour-duo-P394919?skuId=1668680

      -Savleen

      Delete