Monday, September 7, 2015

Review: Sephora Collection 10HR Wear Foundation

Hello Everyone!

First, I'd like to apologize for being MIA... I have been working on my new website which is www.empressstudios.com please check it out after reading this review . Here's another review for you all. I am reviewing the Sephora Collection 10HR Wear Foundation! Here are some facts about the foundation:

- comes in shades,
- medium-full coverage
- luminous semi-matte finish
- oil-free, paraben free, and fragrance free
- long wearing and light weight
- easy to blend

I have been using this foundation for over a month now and have tried it with several different primers and setting powders. I really like the finish and staying power of this foundation. In fact,  for the price point I was very impressed. The foundation gave me a full coverage and looks great after a super long day. If you are looking for a medium to full coverage foundation for a very reasonable price, I would say go get a sample of this foundation at Sephora. Overall, I would rate this a 8/10.

Sincerely,
Savleen


No comments:

Post a Comment