Thursday, September 24, 2015

Updated Skin Care Routine.

Hello Everyone,

Here is my updated skincare routine. It has changed quite a bit since my last skin care post. My skin has always been dehydrated but in the past couple of months it's gotten worse. I have started drinking more water and decided to branch out into skincare products that are going to help with hydration and that won't make my skin more sensitive than it already it is. I also have acne prone skin, I am always breaking out. I have gone to my doctor and gotten a cream that dries out my skin to the point of where it is flaking off and uncomfortable. Anyways, now that you have a bit of a background on my skin type here is what I am currently using:

  • Fresh Soy Face Cleanser - This is a very gentle cleanser, I use this day and night. It does not remove makeup. The cleanser retails for $45/CAN for the 5.1oz
  • Vichy Purete Thermale Toner - This is a hydrating toner. I also use this day and night.

  • Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre Moisturizer - I have been using this moisturizer on and off for 3 years, it is extremely hydrating and doesn't feel greasy. It retails for $35/CAN for 2.54oz

  • First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads - I don't use these every day, only once a week. This gently exfoliates my skin, it is great to use before your makeup routine. This retails for $18.50/CAN for 28 pads.
  • Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Cream - This moisturizes my ridiculously dry under eyes and refreshes like no other! This product retails for $47/CAN for 0.5oz
I am in my 20's and preventing aging is definitely my biggest priority. I have invested my own money into these products. I did quite a bit of research and tried samples for a few weeks before purchasing these products. Always do that before investing into skincare you're unsure about. You never know if it will work or not without giving it a shot.

-Savleen

No comments:

Post a Comment